22.3.12

More Stop Motion Animation!

Back by popular demand.... well, sort of....

This is another attempt at using my puppet for stop motion. After the last video, his ankles broke, so I made some new legs for the little guy. I'm slowly learning how to be consistent with how I make the limbs.... it is surprisingly hard!!!

In this video, my character finds a ball and is happy when it rolls over to him. Sadly, the ball begins to melt and in his sorrow and frustration, he stomps all over the remains of the ball. I am sure I could have played up the emotions a bit more. It is funny trying to show emotion using only body language! I'm a big fan though.  

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the results of my new hobby!




Stay tuned for more stop-motion! I can't wait to try it out with new puppets!  woohoo!

2 comments: