12.3.12

It begins...

I decided that I would like to try making some short stop-motion movies. I really like the way it looks and I think working with my hands would be a nice way to spend my evenings!

When I was little, I never made those stop-motion lego movies, so I decided I would take a few minutes and try making one with a cute eraser and the webcam on my laptop.

I'll probably start investing in some better materials as I learn more... for now... a simple stop-motion animation is all I can really do!

Enjoy the magic! haha!



Hopefully you will see more of these as I learn more about stop-motion. I seriously have no clue what I am doing, but it seems like a lot of fun! I can't wait to start making puppets!!!!

I used photo booth to take the pictures and AfterEffects to compile them.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment