9.2.11

Puberty

I was thinking a lot about sexuality today and growing up into an adult. You really can't choose to stay as a child for the rest of your life and growing up isn't always fun. I was thinking about the ghost of childhood that follows you through your life after you go through puberty. The child version of yourself that has no one to play with anymore... Just a thought.

 


One more thing... Dan I am so sorry if I stole your idea. After taking another look at this... it seems kinda similar to your Tron drawing... What can I say? I can't help but be influenced by the talented people around me!!!

I also saw this. I just can't get over how many people are so super fantastic at art!


1 comment:

  1. That's such a cute drawing!
    I love how flowy it looks. almost like a wisper.

    I love you!
    Dan

    ReplyDelete